Quick Post: Singapore 2011 – Day 1 – Journey for the 3DS
- Went to airport early in the morning with two of my friends and travel buddies. We separated at the airport since we’re staying at different hostels.
- Reached Changi Airport by 11am safely and went to the hostel by 12pm. Thank goodness for ez-link.
- Went to Chef Daniels at iluma for lunch with friends who are staying at the same hostel. Expensive but nice. >.>
- Then we went to the core of today’s objective, going to Qisahn at Far East Shopping Centre with me getting a 3DS. The Flare Red wasn’t available so I went with the Aqua Blue option for the time being. Unfortunately, the clear casing ran out at that point of time so it’ll be protected by a screen protector only for now. Got two games as well but only one of them was a 3DS game since the ones I wanted were not in stock. Ah well, main mission successful, games can always be bought next time.
- We went off to the other Far East for my friend’s stuff.
- Now back to hostel to rest for a bit. :P
That’s all for now. Kinda like a diary entry like this though… More photos later?