TT Hongli PG Wing Zero Custom WIP 3 – Waist, Torso, Head, LED Fail
Woah, this time this section was really big PITA (pain in the ass). It didn’t really start to get annoying until I start doing the LED wiring and putting together the inner frame of the upper chest (which controls the shoulder movement).
The upper torso part is really, really frustrating to do. I needed to “hammer” in those “iron pins” into the really tight holes… Who thought of this construction method anyways? >_< I wonder if the original one was as hard as this…
The LED failed in the end cause of two silly reasons;
- No right sized battery available. Too bad it doesn’t use the same batteries as MG Exia. @_@ I, fortunately, was able to see the lights in action though by doing direct wire connection testing. I can try that during the coming review but it would take too much effort and time.
- Screws didn’t want to want to screw in at the last step. So frustrating. DX I also lost one of the contact point part… can be replaced with a staple though if I ever try to make the LEDs work in the future.
Also, the V-Fin is painted gold as well. Does it look nice? Though, I have to say, it was a rushed and simple paint job. =P
Overall, I managed to finish the main body of the Wing. Wings might come tomorrow unless I really have not much time (I have some important stuff to take care).
A few things that may hinder me from finishing the Wing soon;
- Some parts are a bit loose. I think I loosen up the screws too much during construction. The worst affected part is the waist. A bit lazy to fix it though. XP
- Got important stuff to do next week as well as final examinations in 2 weeks time. Gack.
- Kinda lost mood due to the PITA level caused by the LEDs. <- Lame reason.
Ah wells, that’s all for now folks. ^^;